The Paw-some Pack
$44.10 – $94.50
Why pet peeve when you can pet please? Save on our best-selling CBD products for pets with The Paw-some Pack – the ultimate combo your furry friend will paws-itively love!
This pack contains our CBD Dog Treats plus any CBD Oil for Pets of your choice.
More info on CBD Dog Treats here.
More info on CBD Oil for Pets here.
RESOLVECBD PETS AT A GLANCE
Why CBD for my pet?
Your pup deserves the best CBD for pets, and that’s why as pet parents ourselves we’ve developed our best-selling CBD products for dogs and cats. We use natural, pet-grade ingredients in all of our pet products.
Because we only use broad spectrum or isolate CBD extracts in our pet products (more info on that here), your furry friends will have no trouble consuming our THC-free CBD products formulated specifically for them.
Benefits of CBD for pets
Animals suffer the same ailments and discomforts as humans, from separation anxiety to inflammation and chronic pain resulting from arthritis and more. Evidence suggests that CBD for pets may help alleviate these symptoms so your dog or cat can live a healthier, fuller life.
This is primarily due to the fact that as all vertebrate animals (including your dog or cat) have an endocannabinoid system (ECS) just like humans, they will respond to CBD and other helpful cannabinoids the same way we do. You can read more about this here.
How to give CBD Dog Treats and CBD Oil to your pet
You can find detailed product information, directions and dosage guidance in the links below.
CBD Dog Treats – see here
CBD Oil for Pets – see here
What is the difference between CBD treats and CBD oil?
Our CBD Oil for Pets contains the same simple, natural ingredients similar to our treats. The key difference is the format and method by which the hemp-extracted CBD is being delivered, as well as the amount. Because the oils tend to have higher concentrations of CBD per serving (e.g. a single treat vs. 1ml of oil), our CBD Oil for Pets may be better suited for more severe ailments, or if you have a larger animal. In terms of delivery method, the treats may be an easier and more convenient way to provide CBD for your pet, versus the oil which you may have to drop into your pet’s water, food, or directly into the mouth.
CBD Dog Treats:
- Beef Liver: hemp-extracted CBD (cannabidiol), MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil
CBD Oil for Pets
- Salmon: broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extracted from Canadian-grown hemp, organic cold pressed hemp seed oil, organic MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil, Wild Alaskan salmon oil
- Bacon: broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extracted from Canadian-grown hemp, organic cold pressed hemp seed oil, organic MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil, natural bacon flavouring
- Natural: broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extracted from Canadian-grown hemp, organic MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil
Beef Liver Treats:
Pet Oils Dosage
- Find the dosage for pet oils here.
Pet Treats Dosage
- Find the dosage for pet treats here.
CBD Dog Treats
- You can use our CBD treats for pets the same way as your non-CBD treats. For dosage guidance, refer to the dosage information on the CBD Dog Treats product page.
CBD Oil for Pets
- Mix the desired amount of oil into your companion’s favourite food or treats. It’s as simple as that. For dosage guidance, refer to the dosage information on the CBD Oil for Pets product page.
- Store in a cool, dry place for optimal shelf life. Always have fresh water available.
- Dosage can vary based on animal weight and severity of any conditions.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via live chat or email, and always consult with a veterinary professional before using CBD products with your animal.
Information and products presented by resolveCBD are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment, nor is it intended to be a substitute or alternative for professional medical advice. Always consult with a licensed professional regarding medical treatment or possible interactions with prescribed drugs. Products are intended to be used as directed, by individuals who are 19 years of age or older.